like no other place represents the 150 meters from the flat uplifting story fortress of Chittorgarh, the embossed of heroism and courage Rajastan.
with a tuk tuk we drive up a steep road to the fortress kurfenreiche, we pass through several gates until we reached the target are. but it was worth it in every regard
. a cave with various gods has it done to me. I am instructed by an Indian woman, how the water that gushes from two sources at first hand about the
should then pour over the deities. behind this cave are two small pools with spring water to wash in those mini pools, the women of
Kopff to toe. the giggling of the half-naked women was high when she saw me baby-faced. The second attraction, a 38 meter high tower, called Tower of Victory is a nine-storey building
and was the occasion of the sieges of the sultans of Gujarat and Malwa built (in 1468). I climb the tower, of course, (On stairs), which is not so easy
true. a beautiful garden with rose bushes that bloom in all colors, happy, our heart. flowers are rarely seen about our joy.
the garden belonging to the building was occupied by certain women, there were many balconies and bay windows. the women were not allowed to move freely and only the windows and balconies
the busy life to attend. behind the house there was a large artificial lake, which they could use the stairs for a swim. has given itself the
live in a golden cage played well.
a sunset like in biderbuch we could do in the hotel Karni Fort in Bambora. Bambora it sounds to me like music, a good name for a small place, which continued to hang on
content. our suite in the hotel one is massive. we live like kings. Heinz and the first time I sleep in a round bed size XXXL.
the room is housed in a tower. the view to the distant mountains is great. Today we have with the gardener a tour of the village Bambora made.
the people find it funny to foreign dew. an old woman came up to me and took me back to poor, and breasts touched and blasted like en maichäfer.
I was scared and did not know what she wants from me. but they just wanted to remember only that I am made of flesh and blood. I think in any case.
today I han echli müeh, it's belief full moon mlg
0 comments:
Post a Comment