Monday, February 7, 2011

Bershka How Much Money Is The Clothing?

CHITTORGARTH INDIA

I decided to write everything small. better for me.

the flight to India have Heinz and I were very good.

the rest I'll tell you. "MOVIE TIME" So first things first.

fully occupied SWISS Airbus 330-300. we fly over Lake Balaton Hungary, speed 881 kmh, 11 277 m / UEM, -65 ° c. 5555km to delhi.
time: 14.05 Zurich
clock time: 18.33 delhi clock, and even fly to 6:34 hrs.

Zurich Time: 16.05 we fly clock via di turkey and it begins to dawn on. 16:14 clock we see a picturesque sunset.
16.18 clock lights below us, it is almost night. syria we are about. 16.23 clock sunset behind us, dark night ahead.
it is still about 4 hours. to Delhi. thanks simon yoraco I have audio books, so I can pass the time until the goal.


way heinz and I are sitting in our hotel with candlelight and burning fire bowl-night eating eim.
the tables in the courtyard on a (former residence of a maharaja) covered.
with beautiful starry


So on with the story: we are on track to landing 1.01uhr local time. get the suitcase as the first and the tour guides at once discovered.

we have to drive from delhi from about 165 km inland. the tatra sedan ride with a new model can start: after about 2 hours.
morning ride by 4 clock, or the first tee-cocihalt. as we have seen (we are traveling in the wrong direction). after 30 min. the next stop to inquire whether we go right.
(wrong direction) and turn back. we have at this time of night about 15 times by asking to come to our hotel. ok, ok, the hotel
is totally isolated but beautiful. clock at 6:00 in the morning we were expected by the entire hotel staff. I exaggerate only minimal.

way heinz and I have never seen anything like that. clock at night in Delhi by 2 all the auto road both directions totally blocked, the almost exclusively with
truck. in the hotel we were told some wicked may only drive at night because otherwise would prevail during the day chaos.

we are tired to go to close our eyes rest
. guet night. mlg




IMG_0082-2011-02-2-13-53.JPG




IMG_0089-2011-02-2-13-53.JPG

0 comments:

Post a Comment