I say to you and that is the full truth. a detective story can not be more exciting than a car ride on streets of India. It is as if every moment your last. particularly
today I found it very nerve-wracking. OBELIX would say "the spin the Indians."
we went to Kota Bundi Jhalawar on. altagsleben in Jhalawar, (which lies about 90 km south of Kota), pushes it around unferfälschten scenes. it is considered
amazed with. Western visitors are still the absolute exception. then we proceeded to an old, rather what is left over. all the way back
by kota, where we have moved well and happy in our hotel. palkiya haveli hotel. It is a very beautiful old mansion with as old trees in the courtyard.
we enjoy the wonderful peace that only birdsong is unterbochen. yes, but hello to sing even the minarets of the mucins. I like it is so reassuring.
heinz me just ask "did you tell from the fountain." no I have not. Bundi is also known for its fountain once 50th Today we visited the famous fountain
. It is the most beautiful of all and, after the wife of Maharaja raniji-ki-named baori. with fountain baori means. is not the same fountain fountain
have the we saw today. with its richly decorated archways and beautiful wall reliefs of the 46 meter-deep looks into the stairwell leading more like the entrance to a subterranean palace from.
wait for the two of us to supper. en guete mlg
0 comments:
Post a Comment