Friday, February 11, 2011

How Do I Take The Fingerprints Of My Lg Lcd Tv

AGRA TAJ MAHAL AND AGRA FORT AGRA AND ENVIRONMENT

we went from Agra to Ranthambore. (Agra which is incidentally also called buffalo city, turned out well, of course, because of all the buffalo). the trip by car has six and a half hours
lasted for 290 km. by this route, we had only kaputgefahrene road 20 km. the manner yes to Gotzen would say the evelin aegyterin and I say this. I would not know what
could give an example I you, with us in Switzerland we have no such roads. So the text continues. the hotel where we sleep two nights
be called "tiger safari resort. because Heinz and I were really shaken up on this trip, we have heads quite confused. styrofoam heads or so Änliche. We will now go back
to bed early because tomorrow we have to get up at half past five. TIGER SAFARI is on the program. dear tiger sleep well tomorrow we're coming.

sleep too good to morn her mlg IMG_0518-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0510-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0529-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0522-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0536-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0540-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0545-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0546-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0547-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0551-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0553-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG IMG_0508-2011-02-11-12-17.JPG

0 comments:

Post a Comment