ride after bundi on a sunday, spectacular. We have heard some trucks may only drive at night, no, they go at night to move faster.
the city a day clogged with too many cars, bicycles and motorcycles.
road in India is roughly like this: imagine invitations velos transport bikes in all variations, fahrradrikshas, with oversized. then
motorcycles equipped with up to four people. tuk tuks tractors, trailers and of course also hundskomune automobiles, buses and classy cars with tourists. hand-cart horse-drawn, two-wheel cart with
camels. sacred cows, buffalo, pigs, goats, donkeys monkeys, and of course dogs. have some rather all of these young animals. most of the females ........
all a colorful mess packed with hordes of people falling down as the ants to swarm. The honk is simply part of how the
bread butter again. honk means fell away like there, I'm coming or I'm stronger than you or I pass on'm behind you, and, and ..... the Indians are mostly used car parts l remains the horn.
as always, we are sitting at nachtesssen. Today on the roof of the hotel Kasera Heritage View in Bundi. The scenery should see her. rudyard Kippling it this way:
the palace in Bundi is even in full daylight a palace, as people build it themselves in their dream - rather than the work of elves of people. he is in and on the mountain
built, gigantic, terrace on terrace, dominating the whole city. schöhne words. I could have said it any better.
dreamed of you and your palace tonight. ps love your mlg
: the roof terrace is not only a restaurant but also monkeys viewpoint. I do not ask you, we are the cheeky monkeys are real animals, the reasoning of the
be driven with a wooden stick when they become too intrusive. yes such a charade.
0 comments:
Post a Comment