Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tiki Martingale Dog Collar

snow



Across the Sky "Motionless he stood before me. The black hair, still remain from the liquid, which was in the Kabsel were wet glued, some are still on his naked body. The shiny hair that were not wet waved, meanwhile, the wind blowing through the ruins of Onios former hideout. His brown

Eyes were fixed and gefühlstot. They had the impression that they would find oneself in the dark. Just as car headlights, the beam of a flashlight or simply the eyes of a nocturnal animal.

I did not know why I felt so and why I thought so. But the longer I stood before him, there were only seconds ... few moments, the more solidified my opinion about the man that I should take my life.

He was beautiful
... in a point and I was hundreds percent sure, but today it just came to me because to stop what already tried so many people. "




Beautiful nech? xD
Has been for a while now. Now you must write "I" times. Can I use so again. XD The characters that appear there are my OC's. 3 If Only two of the nearly 20 pieces. But that's enough.
Among other things, is even [Also Anamorphis] and Tira [Onios daughter] in the small section up there. I will not leave the story, however, so at first. So this is totally more ... Side Story ... or rather more of an alternative story.
Did I now decided that I would take with the archangels. This is easier for me because my long rumschwirrt for ages in the head. xD
GOD AND I LOVE MY EVEN! XD
past him when I "invented" hab. As the heroes of my little world ... my dream in my little timid head, he was totally powered-up and has killed everything XD That sounds somehow totally psycho and that's it probably is. I do not know. I gave him also undergone a name change constantly. But now is clear the name and the look. xD and he is not over powerd! XD
Meanwhile, he is the sick killer who slaughters all the sympathetic, locked, aggressive and sex addicts ... Leader of the archangels of the moon become character. XD
is likely to change because it no longer fits the role just damn good. xD

want that much to send my OC even xD
me by the way sorry again that I have not updated anymore XD suckt school atm so I hardly have time creative outpourings as the upper drain. It really
around zipper and I'm just tired and want to rest my and then goes something like not only on the weekend ...
but I'll try the ez first time to settle so that I can in the time during the week and still get a little baked. ^ ^

habs all of you XD LÜB

tata ~
/ / Ciao




picture © me
Across the Sky ©
me Even me
onio © © © Tira me
me

0 comments:

Post a Comment