So I meld me again xD "
a week I had a day off is again nearly round and I've barely managed to create what I wanted. have just the design theory picture ready. ready for the architecture is only 1 / 3.
nochn Then some "news" 3
I have since yesterday a new cell phone: 3 a SonyEricsson xD
on 1.12 and I will oomph! live XD see in the e factory. xD is the big Christmas present from me. xD
thought he ripped me asked as he had. XD
Well he did but net
can hardly wait. hope it is soon december XD
Ok it is net sooo turned out well but I'm proud of it xD want scho long time to make something. , the last time only cleared the same and that was on the permanently totally boring. XD a bit diversified needs the woman von heute =]
nun :3
tata~
//peace
0 comments:
Post a Comment