Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ortho Micronor Hip Pain

distraction looking ...


've finally finished reading! XDD
Have finally read Coin Locker Babies: 33
and I must say that part is pretty crass o___O

so the sheer mathematics. I know I do not really live with the Japanese and what do they do when they are pregnant and the child does not want ... but heavy. to something like a baby münzschließfach close in one, thinks a European, not at all.
since there are many other ways to give away the child without it die or live alone needs.

then as the story is constructed. at the beginning of one just has fully rejected the idea and then everything will be thrown on the heap. xD this is so damn blatant turned out well. Was a long time because the book really speechless.

the two main characters are read, while, a really grown to the heart. one is suffering right with kiku and hashi and you must think with themselves what they would have done in their situation and sometimes you really offended because what you expected is not received. XD

at the beginning we think also of the kiku is at the end of the total gross austickt hashi and the normal is (as normal as it could go in this case content) and wants to end it is murder of his wife and dependent hashi kiku wants to save him in that sense.
So somehow quite blatantly everything. describe the book itself is really hard, but worth the money. something rare ... brilliant read.

Hashi in itself is I really grew to the heart. non-I only ever a certain person had in mind * g * but because I somehow could see in his character. villt sounds funny, but is just like that. and what has still ical role in hashi was just the fact that he is bisexual. I know this sounds totally superficial and perhaps even stupid, but that has all the really interesting made.
live in the real there are so many bisexual admit musicians who dare non really. (I think even non-hashi hats) and in the book is dependent handled in such a forthright manner.
to make some really crude and that has made all the more interesting. XD *
weakness for hats yaoi *

at kiku I sometimes deliberately not that something I should think of him. xD he was so ne mixture of macho and totally crazy. likable but just somehow unattainable.
be DATURA tick was pretty strange but the end was all clear, although the book has no real end in itself.

be developed with all his thoughts and discover that you ask the has to be left alone to go to them again through the head and the book really shocking. as I said, I had no idea because in Japan goes up like that, but if the only tool the münzschließfach something is true, but this is very harsh.

I will definitely read again.
because the real value is. a masterpiece and I love it. xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment