Milena Velba All Movies
German Railway Hallöschen xD Hab
time again found. you need always so normal 5 days. yes it is always so busy these days -.- school and stuff. 'm back tomorrow and have the non-time managed to create what I wanted.
me sick just to so but I was to blame. as lazy as I always sat at the pc or on the telly. had something to do more. naja. have the other 4 days to finish. like the net to do in the classroom.
'm funny
geschobben God sees the total I find out. x_x
why I want to make the net in the classroom has become comfortable with the photo there is no need
XD omfg that is actually not. xDD
War yesterday with friends at Hasenstein in so nem forest xD I wanted to look at all that again. as we have since then been the resident evil theme dressed XD omfg'm so stupid.
Well when I was little I thought that was kind of scary o.o
ez ... no comment
might find ichs only non-scary because there was never really scary. xD then we have been made only with these horror stories with the three-legged bunnies fear.
plays " Never henker "etc.
lol as if to do normal children. traumatize, well, probably still toddlers with mist. I should be right. xD ~ ~ ~
Have also done before a few more photos. xD they are non become especially but I was totally bored and wanted to waste time. here I am in a way already a master of my work, but still.
xDDD I think I made 50 photos. of which 20 are of roses. Oô
Have also on so Ner other plant species / of flower photos taken but I have to go through individually and as
XD yes I know it sounds funny: 3
now so must ez.
tata ~
/ / Vanessa
ALL PHOTOS
© ME
0 comments:
Post a Comment