Describe yourself and ...
use only one band and song title just a band THIS
The band made. I would prefer sunk in the ground.
My grades drop into the cellar. I know, but I'm not used to this high pressure easy.
I know I can not create time-trial. they must tell me non (that is, I thus create non) now I want to do they also create yet more. work I want and no more school bench press
I have the feeling I vegetate there. all the waste of time.
do what I ask nicely in a class full of intelligent people? I pass because non-pure. I myself am not stupid, but I'm so smart net. feel me under so much pressure that I would cry the most. at the thought of the Monday after I cry. I willl nothing around. I have this nasty feeling that it would be better for me to throw school real.
but I can not.
my heart aches total. I'm afraid. the bad is the Marcus then spoke with the other about me.
and Marlice something doofes desisted. I can not remember ... is likely.
actually I like it ... but trust each containing non the full now probably thinks its part, since she has overheard one hundred percent. (They came along the corridor as the whore talk to me) has
and has always been a shit picture of me because of my behavior. (Ie net understands me wrong I am not an schlägerin, nor do I mobb others or disturb the lessons.)
: / ***
then something else xD
I'm working on atm Ner Christmas cards have en serie XD dozen photos taken and from which will also do something. ^ ^ know yet where I found the non-published or if I ever do ôo
maybe live space or here XD
do not know. or I do NEN new account on deviantArt to xD and alternate Sun convincing account of the place during the more serious stuff on the "aveEnd" account. moor or I blog on myblog / brooding
oh n I see it already
*** 've also atm new catchy and that jesus of Gackt. yes I do say yes, always I like the net because he is so conceited and Arogant but the song is really something in itself
is nich son song like the vanilla you can find a couple of times and then hear shit.
Jesus can repeatedly hear without it getting boring. and the video rocks xD even something positive.
as I'm concerned he may like the singer of skin and Miyase his best friend.
expectant because of the song while net gackt fan, but my opinion toward him has changed yet. xD
I'll forgive the same ez 3
but soon one of the photos that I've done: O
The band made. I would prefer sunk in the ground.
My grades drop into the cellar. I know, but I'm not used to this high pressure easy.
I know I can not create time-trial. they must tell me non (that is, I thus create non) now I want to do they also create yet more. work I want and no more school bench press
I have the feeling I vegetate there. all the waste of time.
do what I ask nicely in a class full of intelligent people? I pass because non-pure. I myself am not stupid, but I'm so smart net. feel me under so much pressure that I would cry the most. at the thought of the Monday after I cry. I willl nothing around. I have this nasty feeling that it would be better for me to throw school real.
but I can not.
my heart aches total. I'm afraid. the bad is the Marcus then spoke with the other about me.
and Marlice something doofes desisted. I can not remember ... is likely.
actually I like it ... but trust each containing non the full now probably thinks its part, since she has overheard one hundred percent. (They came along the corridor as the whore talk to me) has
and has always been a shit picture of me because of my behavior. (Ie net understands me wrong I am not an schlägerin, nor do I mobb others or disturb the lessons.)
: / ***
then something else xD
I'm working on atm Ner Christmas cards have en serie XD dozen photos taken and from which will also do something. ^ ^ know yet where I found the non-published or if I ever do ôo
maybe live space or here XD
do not know. or I do NEN new account on deviantArt to xD and alternate Sun convincing account of the place during the more serious stuff on the "aveEnd" account. moor or I blog on myblog / brooding
oh n I see it already
*** 've also atm new catchy and that jesus of Gackt. yes I do say yes, always I like the net because he is so conceited and Arogant but the song is really something in itself
is nich son song like the vanilla you can find a couple of times and then hear shit.
Jesus can repeatedly hear without it getting boring. and the video rocks xD even something positive.
as I'm concerned he may like the singer of skin and Miyase his best friend.
expectant because of the song while net gackt fan, but my opinion toward him has changed yet. xD
I'll forgive the same ez 3
but soon one of the photos that I've done: O
isn blank xD
not edit it. I'll probably edit it or net. remember net. must still look at the other and then I decide which is further processed and which calls only cut ^ ^
Sun photoshop x3
tata
0 comments:
Post a Comment