Vampire Knight Chapter 46
OH MY GOD!
OH MY GOD!
OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not ... My hands are shaking, my heart RASST ... I could die ... and I love, LOVE this Chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A short summary:
There is the expected battle between Zero and Kaname. Zeroist very angry and Kaname looks so confident, as always. The two attacking and Zero will be seriously injured. Kaname loses his right hand. But somehow ... grows back or something. I can not see properly. Then Kaname is wrong hands - ie the right - to a claw, and he wants to kill Zero. Since then Yuki intervenes. The good has been watching all the time stupid. Kaname stops his attack and ... no idea what the blabber then, but Yuki licks his wounds. That is, the stump where his right hand was used to be. Very nasty ... apparently they found it but not so bad that the thing is not there anymore. Well ... Kaname and Yuki will then take care of Zero. Which it must have caught quite well. She finally entreist Bloddy Rose and he'll come back to his senses. When she wants to touch him but he looks at her hateful and Yuki is already thinking what else, what happened, but instead he pulls him his arms! ( At this point, I was the first time been happy XD) The most fascinating is that they speak neither of a page long ... and then he says well what, what they probably blush first shocked and then leaves. (Somehow it appear pictures of Yuki's parents, but also of Kaname and her as children.)
And then ...
Then he bites her and drink her blood !!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDD
The second time was super happy and half dead .. Yuki and seeth not disgusted or otherwise from that it bothers them. It is red ... XD
AND THEN!!
THEN HE KISS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never seen such a beautiful kiss ...
The third time lucky from the chair and fell quite dead!!
Then Zero says a whole lot and Yuki silent. But her face ... it is so expressionless ... I can not imagine what she thinks and feels. In the end, they part ways and Yuki calls behind somewhat. Zero replied, and she says something and then closing time ...
CHAPTER I love this!!
AND I hope so much that Yuki does not dirty the moment by a stupid comment about Kaname. I really hope, otherwise I'll kill them by hand!
I wait for the translation and simultaneously'm afraid ...
But the one ... I have to digest it at first, to continue thinking about it ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment