Sunday, December 21, 2008

How To Attend Car Auctions Without Licence

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama chapter 33

the new chapter I've seen, but I can without a translation is not much to getting started. ; _;

It starts with the bar maid and anscheind is just "Magical Girl" - Day or "witch" tag. You bear all witches costumes. ^ ^
Misaki delivers the three annoying guests / guys and talks to Aio. Something must have said that they can flush very strong and even while they served the drinks, they will always be red. * Sweet *

Usui appears with the owner to discuss something, and he always looks back to smile and be Misaki. :)

Misaki is getting red again and at some point it then goes out the door to cool off and there is Usui. I have no idea what they were talking, but she throws the garbage bag for him. XD And then he takes her in his arms. * Moe * The scene is simply beautiful and I love this drawing style. * _ *

Previously, Misaki has still with her boss. I assume that others have noticed anything. But that is obvious! XD

And otherwise I just forget the rest ...

Now just the usual: Waiting for Summary or Translation XD

The next Chap released on Jan 24, 2009th


0 comments:

Post a Comment