Thursday, October 2, 2008

Scion Tc Exhaust For Sale

To make the spam completely for today: Book Meme,

stolen at [info] telpi

Hardcover or paperback?
bound always looks beautiful to me but often too expensive and also takes away too much space in my small apartment. xD
why I usually prefer to buy paperbacks.

Amazon or bookstore?
bookstores. Although I consider Amazon for ne great thing but somehow .. there's not so the spark jumps. That reminds me somehow too easy to resist. When I first transfer the money must then days later the book to hold in your hand .. that does not work. I'll have in their hands and then do not put away, so I am forced to traipse to the checkout and spend money. * Laughs * So Amazon would be something for me if I wanted to have a very specific point, which lies about not just walk into any bookstore. Booklooker.de ne way, is also great. : D

bookmark or dog-ear?

Usually bookmarks. Where in Some of my favorite books (and even in books that I read for the university) but sometimes show up dog-eared - namely in places that I find absolutely amazing (or just books in places that seem important), so I find it later at any time. The system does not so hot .. my edition of "The Three Musketeers" is now almost exclusively of donkey ears. xD

Order by author, title or disordered?
The way they fit on the shelf. I must sort after place, otherwise WORKS grad not * g *

hold, sell or throw away?
throw away? '°_°` Man but can not simply throw away the books! (Except maybe old telephone books or so ..) Actually, I keep everything. Is also the fact that I now only buy the books anyway, which I know I'll read it a thousand times .. (See below)

keep or throw away dust jacket?
Eh ..? Keep track of course. Unless you get somewhere a very olles book, where the envelope is torn already totally and is wrinkled. Then he can get away. : /

read with jacket or without? So I let him

actually turn forever. * Stupid * guck

short story or novel?
main job well. With short stories in my reading speed rather a sort of appetizer. * G *

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
I like both, but Lemony Snicket has the advantage for me that I still do not know all the volumes. : D
(I also remember times in this wonderful quote: "If you are allergic to something, should not the corresponding object in the mouth. Especially not if it is a cat is. ".. Or something like that. Herrlich.)

quit when you're tired or if the chapter is over?
I take to maintain that they only read up to the end of a chapter, but then self-generating but usually do not stop ...

"The night was dark and stormy" or "Once upon a time"?
"There was once a dark and stormy night": P

rent or buy?
've used I basically bought. Today we go, out of money and space reasons, unfortunately not everything. If so from a book I suspect that it might please me, I try to lend it to me somewhere. If I disclose it really really great find, it will eventually bought again. :)

New or used?
Wurscht.

purchasing decision: bestseller list, review, recommendation or browse?
times, then another. Only best-seller lists are generally pupsegal me. : D

Closed End or Cliffhanger?
Mmh. Cliff Hanger is ok, but not if you wait long after that Zuu has had, continues.

morning read, noon or night?
When to stop time * g *

has single band or show?
How to make it. If that is really great ne, ne les I also like series. But this 0815 fantasy things I will take no longer even in the hand when there somewhere, it is apparent that it is part of a series. Most are not exciting enough for me, as I wanted to read it more as a band. : /

favorite show?
not know. I'd say yes, "Lord of the Rings", but for me that is somehow not a series (yes habs as a complete edition here ..). Is "The Three Musketeers "and the two volumes are a continuation series? XD

favorite book of the never heard of someone?

"Beer Vorstellung" by Daniel Quinn. The man may have become in recent years known relative, but know this book of his I think very few. And I habs have read and immediately loved than not at all Daniel Quinn knew. > D Ok, I was habs then also be read on the issue only because a picture of Magritte on the cover .. * Cough *

favorite book you've read the last year?

Euh .. difficult to say, I've read many great books. "Crab Walk" by Gunter Grass has stayed with me very well remembered .. Then, of course, "Measuring the World" by Daniel Quinn, "House of Leaves" by Mark Z. Danielewski .. and this year I have a lot of incredibly great books by Haruki Murakami read \u0026lt;3

What book are you reading now?
not really, no time. : (

absolute favorite book of all time
Lord of the Rings, "Der Spiegel im Spiegel" by Michael Ende (anyway, somehow all of Michael Ende * g *), "The Physicists" by Dürrenmatt (anyway, somehow all of Dürrenmatt), pretty much everything from Murakami, the Three Musketeers, Fried Green Tomatoes (Fannie Flagg ), "Rumo and the wonders in the dark" (Walter Moers), everything from Shakespeare

favorite authors?
Shakespeare, Dürrenmatt, Dumas, Daniel Quinn, Walter Moers, Umberto Eco, Michael Ende, Haruki Murakami, and even a handful more that I think of course, not spontaneous

0 comments:

Post a Comment