hey guys xD again reported net long forever ... but better late than never XD
so what's new?
hmm
school pretty stressed out. the non-teaching, material and not the teaching speed not ...
it is more the train to Nuremberg and then take the subway. if I have to 13 clock-school, I'm usually only at around 14:30 at home.
it's just exhausting and schlauchend. can be as persistent as you like, three weeks in a row by 5 clock packed up, not everyone. I know I can do it, but just keep on sleeping in the bed frame, and thus schwäntzen is so damn sexy.
you can imagine not all.
have in other pictures of the people from my class saw xD
spin I thought.
really cool would be really nice if I could do the trial.
let's see
***
've won because of the fanfic competition still do not know who. I wish I had won the scho if it were not not bad.
the ff would be to make animexx
XD * so much * must write
I've also decided to afflict the rest away mb. so I working on it scho ... XD is something perverse but I
mags to ez scho. 20 pages and when it is finished after 2 others need 220 more to be ready soon. * Sweat *
and if we're on the creative ... Mussner images and make dA XD
the basic forms scho but I have screwed down the quali hab. will do so must nochma
but is not so bad ^ ^
Well'll forgive me now.
all a good night
yours faithfully vanessa
and if we're on the creative ... Mussner images and make dA XD
the basic forms scho but I have screwed down the quali hab. will do so must nochma
but is not so bad ^ ^
Well'll forgive me now.
all a good night
yours faithfully vanessa
0 comments:
Post a Comment