Friday, October 17, 2008

Rainbow Swing Install Instructions



think I have just spoken with my mother. it was about a parti ducks from her. mr bellows. I do not know him personally, but he once had a drawn picture. He probably has the same disease as my father has. only the doctors here are simply too stupid to check that it is.

I know him personally. but He seems to be a real man would rather be. I visit him he wants the times come. He wants to show me his paintings.

does it hurt me somehow to know about people who are really nice and friendly and the suffering. suffer really bad. we are in our society gone so far that one elderly who are sick, do not help, because we expect they will die anyway, sooner or later?
just because they are old they prohibit the help?
I imagine it bad before. My mother has told me what he has to complaints, and it must be really bad pain.
I hope they help him soon.
I hope it

0 comments:

Post a Comment