anyone help me to feel like?
(yes yes I know, not only to report forever, and then get pissed ...)
I'm currently working with two fellow students in the seminar "Living the life-aesthetic world" on a project on "German living room." About 30 years ago gabs times a photo book on the subject, there were countless people shown in their living rooms .. We will now examine what has changed since then and how people live for today. (However, we only make a Power Point presentation and a book ...)
why we go in and ask a lot of time peddling around everywhere who would be willing to provide his living room so to speak, as images are available . The respective persons remain anonymous, there are so named no names or dates in any form.
It is frankly quite difficult to get material. Many people do not want that, I can understand, of course. (If yes something to do with privacy.)
I'm Still, I ask around if anyone here would join .. Simply make a digital photo of the living room, preferably with you in it (but need not) send, and the finished product to me: honigmilch@gmx.de
Alternatively you can simply post here the pictures / link. Comments are hidden. My eternal thanks
would you safe! ;)
(We are only incidentally about 10 people in the seminar, so it is all very "personal")
0 comments:
Post a Comment