Friday, January 23, 2009

Pinky On A Purple Couch

möp

I was now at last the twilight fever hit and I'm degree somehow pushed to an interesting thread on gnet.

What would I ask a vampire if I did know one? Are a lot of things that are asked. Among other things, as it is to live so long. How is that love with. if he / she has the last time in love. if he feels lonely.

I find the kind of crass. Such people are trapped here forever. Ok who knows obs the heaven and hell are real dirt. but it is to meet at some point so sorry to intolerance etc.

Would I like one? I do not know. I think I would be the first 100 years after suffering constantly used as a monster in horror films to be xD

But well

Twilight is really great. Although I have only the stupid book about Chinese immigrants get ready to begin the book had girlfriend at Ner but the first 3 chapters read. Was the beginning of the 11th school year.

The film is also really great. Edward looks great XD great selection mim actors (non-her rocky patterson hater XD he is sexy DOT)

Bin then ma exchange.

peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment